Favorite Quote:

  • "Life is short, choose happiness."

Welcome to my blog!

Well, I am definitely new to the blogging world, but I have been wanting to do this for some time. After a year or more of simply talking about it, here I am taking the leap!
 
Through this blog, I hope to share my personal reviews of recipes, restaurants, and travel destinations. I will also share my passion for photography, health and fitness (new to this), reading scriptures and my constant drive to learn new things! One of my greatest source of happiness, is time spent with my family and friends. I am constantly inspired by these amazing people in my life and I am truly BLESSED.  I have no doubt their stories will also inspire future posts. 
"Surround yourself with good people. They make you smile brighter, laugh louder and live better. "
This blog is simply my way of staying connected with my family & friends and to share my discoveries with anyone who is interested. For those just stopping in to read the blog, I hope you enjoy all the future posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment