Favorite Quote:

  • "Life is short, choose happiness."

Yes...she says the darndest things!

Reflecting on (some) of the funny things my Little Love has said...
There are a million and one things that I absolutely LOVE & ADORE about my child. She is SWEET, LOVING, CARING, SMART, CURIOUS, BEAUTIFUL, and of course...FUNNY! Four years has brought the funniest sayings from this birthday girl!

"My butt made noise!"
Yup, that is the official phrase for...well you know....

"You swallowed me when I was a baby and kept me in your belly right?"
What she thinks...

"There were eggs in you and they came out, they hatched, and you picked me!"
What she sometimes thinks...

When you are ten, you can drink coffee, have long hair like Rapunzel, have a tower like Rapunzel, but you can't drive NOT yet!"
On what it's like to be older...

"I love sausage bi-ckits!"
Yes she does!

Click on read more


"It just dust-da-ppeared!"
On asking for where things are.

"We don't kiss our friends!"
Hmmmm I wonder why she came home from school saying this? 

"Where does Jesus keep his shoes at night?"
She went on to say that it might fall from heaven...
 
"What? You have a mommy and daddy too? That's just silly!"
Realizing her mom and dad have parents.

Me while driving: I missed my turn ughhh
Little Love: NOOOOTTTT AGAIN!!!!  (Every time)
Mommy reflecting on how she never cuts her any slack!

"Jesus had a beard but when he was a baby he didn't!"
When she looks at her statue of Mary holding baby Jesus.
 
Me: My friends are coming this weekend and staying with us.
Little Love: Are they old like you?
Not cool...not cool at all...

"When I grow up, I am going to be an astronaut but I don't have a rocket ship yet?"
Then asked if we could buy one!

"I don't like healthy food, I like good food!"
What she told Daddy after Mommy made cauliflower crust pizza.

She refers to her Godmother as "Godwater!"
Not sure how this started?

"The ice cubes fall from the sky!"
Reflections on snow...
 
Me: Happy 4th birthday!
Little Love: I think I am longer, look my legs and arms! WHOAAA!             
On waking her up on the morning of her birthday.

"I don't need this car seat anymore, I am 4!"                           
Birthday week continues.

I CHERISH all my moments with her! She is an amazing gift!  Happy Birthday week to my little FUNNY girl!

I would love to hear some of your child's funny moments! Comment below.




2 comments:

  1. I was just told by her that I cannot eat her bday cookie because it's not healthy! Only little kids can eat cookies!

    ReplyDelete